Popular Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

TAKING MULTI-TASKING TO A NEW LEVEL

In some of my previous posts I have fessed up to the fact that David and I have been spending some time on Facebook and expanding our network over there. We have had some new members join us from FB and I hope we will continue to have more.

I set up five fan pages there...two for our forums, one for my book and another to promote the Manitoba Chapter of the White Ribbon Campaign. While we were scouting around that forum David and I discovered a few games we enjoy playing.

When  a close friend  got sick and passed away David and I processed our grief but also used our professional life to keep life in balance.   Now that everything has returned to a more normal pace David decided that I could have the best of all worlds by gifting me with a netbook and up-grading my laptop. Now I sit in my office listening to brain-sync CD's, with my two monitors, the laptop to my left and the net-book on the right and I am able to key  and picki up emails on the second monitor.

I am having a blast and feel happy to be taking my multi-tasking skills to a while new level while feeling grounded, calm, happy and creatively satisfying with the cats dozing around me in the two big chairs and our dog Tashkie coming up for play time and snooze time as she feels like it. The calming tones of the brain wave music and vibrations keep my body relaxed and my brain clear.

So friends, I am ready and able to enjoy the best of my interests and friendships and plan to be around more now I can do so much more.

Here are some photos to show you my office and how it is  setup.



No comments:

Post a Comment